Fuelled by EA SPORTS IGNITE, FIFA 14 will feel alive with players who think, move, and behave like world-class footballers, and dynamic stadiums that come to life. Players have four times the decision making ability and feel alive with human-like reactions, anticipation, and instincts. With 10 times more animation depth and detail than previous consoles, FIFA 14 delivers the dynamic movements and biomechanics of the world’s best footballers. Players are agile and athletic as they plant, pivot and cut, and explode out of each step. The increased fidelity has a game-changing effect on gameplay. Plus, the artistry and athleticism of footballers will come to life with the addition of hundreds of new types of skills and hundreds of new behaviors. And for the first time ever, fans will feel the electricity of a living stadium as the emotions of new 3D crowds rise and fall around the stories on the pitch. Additional features will be revealed in the months ahead.
• EA SPORTS IGNITE—Ignite blends new technology with the best rendering, run-time physics, animation, intelligence, locomotion, and online systems from across EA into one powerful, new engine. Athletes possess human-like intelligence for advanced decision-making, players have true athletic motion, and living worlds make the game experience as rich and dynamic as real-world stadiums.
• Pro Instincts— Players will make intelligent decisions with human-like reaction times, moving instinctively around the pitch like world class footballers. Players will anticipate moves to seal off opponents and intercept passes, skip over tackles and out-stretched legs to avoid collisions, and slow opponents by hooking or holding an arm.
• Precision Movement— With 10 times more animation depth and detail, EA SPORTS IGNITE delivers the dynamic movements and biomechanics of the world’s best footballers. Every step counts as players now plant, pivot and cut, change direction and shift their momentum with the agility and explosiveness of elite athletes. Player acceleration and deceleration is more realistic with a game-changing effect on gameplay. Players feel more grounded, agile and explosive, and manage their momentum with distinct foot plants and push-offs.
• Elite Technique— Harnessing the power and memory of the new consoles, FIFA 14 delivers hundreds of never-before-seen new skills and behaviors. Players have an arsenal of new shot types such as side volleys, defections, power chips and first time screamers, and new passes such as touch, over-head, slice and lobs. New behaviors include trapping the ball in stride at pace, panic turns when defenders are beaten, off-balance shots, missed shot reactions, and more.
• Living Worlds— The world inside the stadium feels alive and stunning 3D crowds and dynamic sidelines impact the experience. Players are also aware of the match and what needs to be done to get a result—their sense of urgency increases as the match draws on, and if a goal is needed, they rush to take a throw-in or corner if time is running down.
• Pure Shot—Players have the intelligence to adjust their stride and approach angle to find the best position for hitting the back of the net. Well-hit balls feel satisfying and goals are rewarding. As well as quality strikes, players can now shoot while off balance or rushed.
• Real Ball Physics— Strike the ball with more force and finesse. Realistic ball physics now determines the trajectories of balls in game, enabling players to strike the ball with force from distance, drill low rising shots with accuracy, and blast dipping or swerving shots, just like real footballers.
• Protect The Ball— Dominate midfield and dictate the tempo. Fend-off and block defenders from the ball while dribbling at any speed. Protect the ball from opponents to control play through midfield and dictate the pace of the match. Plus, out-muscle opponents for position before receiving the ball, then turn
|Format:||Xbox 360 - Game|
|Supported Platforms:||Xbox 360|